Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bod.e 12 week Challenge - Day 2



Going strong! Day 2 of the Bod.e weight loss challenge for Brad! I wanted to start a video diary as well, but Brad doesnt like to be in front of the video camera :( I think I can talk him into a quick weigh in video once a week though as long as he doesnt have to say anything to the camera.

Today was great! Brad started off his day with a Bod.e vanilla shake, while I had my Vemma shot and made some roast beef deli slices layered between some mixed greens, then rolled the whole thing up, with a dill pickle spear and cubed cheese on the side. I had 1/2 cup of 1% Milk (when I say cup or half cup, I mean my 16oz drinking cup). After about an hour, we took a 2 mile walk with the dog (wow was she pooped when we got home LOL), we walked 1 mile one way, and the other mile back home. It took us 45 minutes. I had a Verve Energy over some ice in my new Vemma Tumbler, Brad had water. The weather today was absolutely perfect for a walk!

About an hour later we got another meal started. We had lettuce leaves topped with some ham and turkey deli slices, provolone cheese, and a little bit of mayo and mustard, then rolled those up (Brad had 3 of them, I ate 2). Brad had a pickle spear with his but I passed on the pickle since I had just eaten one with my last meal. We both had water with this meal.

We just finished up our "lunch" (Brad works night shift, so our daily schedule is a bit off but we're making it work until he starts day shift), which was spiced pork chops with steamed broccoli and cheese. I had a cup of 1% milk, Brad drank a ZS Verve and some water.

For the rest of tonights meals, I put together some food for Brad to take to work with him. His next snack will be a Bod.e Burn with some almonds. Yup, that's all he gets lol. Then he'll have a chicken & tomato salad (since he didnt have it last night, I made it for him tonight). Since he'll be at work for 9 hours or so, I threw in some carrots and 2 tbs of low fat ranch dressing for his morning snack before he comes home and goes to bed.

Then we get to start the day all over again tomorrow! :D But, tomorrow is a High Carb day so yay! we get to have wraps with low carb tortillas instead of lettuce leaves lol.

How was your day today? I want to hear all about it :-)

Recap for Day 2 Low Carb Meal Plan for Brad:

~ Bod.e Shake for breakfast
~ Ham and Cheese Rollup with Dill Pickle Spear
~ Spicy Pork Chops with Broccoli and Cheese (he took his bod.e cleanse shortly after)
~ Bod.e Burn and Almonds
~ Chicken and Tomato Salad with ZS Verve Energy Drink
~ Carrots and 2 tbs Fat Free Ranch Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment